Top-Rated Podiatrists in Medford, NJ
If you’re currently suffering from a foot or ankle concern, chances are you’re looking for a local podiatrist you can trust.
At Burlington County Foot & Ankle Associates, we have the best! Dr. John DePalma is a Medford, NJ podiatrists who not only specialize in advanced and comprehensive treatment options for patients of all ages, but is also committed to providing exceptional customer service, flexible appointment options, and a warm and caring environment.
Why You Should Choose a Podiatrist
A podiatrist is a doctor that works exclusively with feet and ankles. Not just occasionally. All day, every day. This begins with four years of podiatric medical school and two or three years of podiatric residency training, then podiatric practice.
In short, we are the experts when it comes to feet. And that comes in handy, because feet and ankles are a lot more complex than you might think. Symptoms that seem simple on the surface don’t always have a conventional explanation once you look a little more closely.
You rely on your feet every day to take you where you need to go, and keep you active and healthy. So when something goes wrong, an exceptional podiatrist will be your best choice.
Your One-Stop Shop for High Quality Podiatric Care
If your feet and ankles are in trouble, you can trust the team at Burlington County Foot & Ankle Associates to take care of it for you! Dr. John DePalma provides comprehensive treatments, including state-of-the-art procedures, for nearly all common (and not-so-common) foot and ankle problems, including:
- Foot or ankle pain of virtually all types and sources (including heel pain, arch pain, toe pain, arthritis, neuropathic pain, and more).
- Both chronic and traumatic foot and ankle sports injuries (like sprains, fractures, dislocations, shin splints, and more).
- Diabetic foot and ankle conditions, including both preventative care and more active treatments for wounds, neuropathy, and other complications.
- Skin and nail problems, including ingrown toenails, fungal nails, and plantar warts.
- Bunions, hammertoes, flat feet, and other structural foot and ankle deformities.
- Children’s foot and ankle problems.
Our podiatrist emphasize non-surgical, painless, and drug-free treatments whenever possible. That includes the use of advanced, state-of-the-art technology, including MLS laser therapy for accelerated healing and pain relief, as well as custom orthotics. It also includes an in-office foot store with pads, creams, lotions, medicated nail polish, moisturizing socks, and many other podiatrist-approved medical supplies for your foot and ankle needs.
Podiatrists that Put YOU First
Being able to offer the highest quality treatment options, on its own, isn’t enough. If you want the best care, you need to know that your podiatrist is someone who actually cares about you and listens to what you have to say. It’s not just by taking time with the physical examination, but also learning about you and your goals, that we can offer our best treatment recommendations.
Exceptional customer service is also an important part of what makes us who we are, and that’s reflected in many of our patient-friendly policies and procedures:
- We’re open late two nights per week to accommodate inflexible work schedules.
- We hold appointment slots open for new patients, so same-day and next-day appointments are almost always available.
- We answer the phones ourselves—not by routing you through an automated response system.
- After-hours calls are automatically forwarded to one of our podiatrists, so any emergencies can be swiftly responded to.
- Telemedicine is available for many appointments.
- We accept almost all health plans and are happy to work with you to ensure you can get the care you need affordably.
Hear What Our Patients Are Saying
Great practice. Small office, friendly staff, and the office manager is really great. Dr. DePalma has been fixing my feet for years. I highly recommend these guys to anyone with feet!
Kristy G. (via Facebook)
Dr. DePalma and his staff are excellent! I was having pain in my right foot for months. After just a few visits and laser treatments, plus a recommendation for orthotics, I am almost pain free.
Dr. DePalma took the time and listened. I highly recommend his practice for anyone having foot problems.
Nancy P. (via Facebook)
A very gratifying experience. I changed from a podiatrist in Marlton, NJ to this practice. I found it through an Internet search. I lucked out completely. Dr. DePalma is awesome…thorough, friendly, professional, and patient-oriented. My feet feel better than they have in years. I have neuropathy and finding a skilled podiatrist is critical to my health. I could not be more pleased and I HIGHLY recommend Burlington County Foot & Ankle Associates, Inc. I am thrilled that I made the change!
William S. (via Google)
After years of searching for a podiatrist that could keep my feet pain free, my family physician recommended Dr. DePalma, and I am so glad. Dr. DePalma gently and thoroughly takes care of my toenails so that they do not become ingrown, and he removed my corn. His assistant even gives me a soothing foot massage at the end. They keep my feet happy!
James D. (via Google)
Nice group of foot techs and Dr. DePalma resolved a mechanical problem in both feet for me in just a few visits. Highly recommend.
Scott E. (via Google)
We Are Here For You!
If you’re ready to schedule an appointment with our foot clinic—or you just would like more information about our services—please contact us directly at (609) 714-0052 or complete the contact form on this page. A member of our staff will be happy to assist you as soon as possible!
FILL OUT THE FORM TO
520 Stokes Road,
Medford, NJ 08055
© Burlington County Foot & Ankle, Assoc., Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Web Design by CP Solutions.
Marketed by VMD Services.