Your One-Stop Shop for High Quality Podiatric Care
If your feet and ankles are in trouble, you can trust the team at Burlington County Foot & Ankle Associates to take care of it for you! Dr. John DePalma provides comprehensive treatments, including state-of-the-art procedures, for nearly all common (and not-so-common) foot and ankle problems, including:
- Foot or ankle pain of virtually all types and sources (including heel pain, arch pain, toe pain, arthritis, neuropathic pain, and more).
- Both chronic and traumatic foot and ankle sports injuries (like sprains, fractures, dislocations, shin splints, and more).
- Diabetic foot and ankle conditions, including both preventative care and more active treatments for wounds, neuropathy, and other complications.
- Skin and nail problems, including ingrown toenails, fungal nails, and plantar warts.
- Bunions, hammertoes, flat feet, and other structural foot and ankle deformities.
- Children’s foot and ankle problems.
Our podiatrist emphasize non-surgical, painless, and drug-free treatments whenever possible. That includes the use of advanced, state-of-the-art technology, including MLS laser therapy for accelerated healing and pain relief, as well as custom orthotics. It also includes an in-office foot store with pads, creams, lotions, medicated nail polish, moisturizing socks, and many other podiatrist-approved medical supplies for your foot and ankle needs.
Podiatrists that Put YOU First
Being able to offer the highest quality treatment options, on its own, isn’t enough. If you want the best care, you need to know that your podiatrist is someone who actually cares about you and listens to what you have to say. It’s not just by taking time with the physical examination, but also learning about you and your goals, that we can offer our best treatment recommendations.
Exceptional customer service is also an important part of what makes us who we are, and that’s reflected in many of our patient-friendly policies and procedures:
- We’re open late two nights per week to accommodate inflexible work schedules.
- We hold appointment slots open for new patients, so same-day and next-day appointments are almost always available.
- We answer the phones ourselves—not by routing you through an automated response system.
- After-hours calls are automatically forwarded to one of our podiatrists, so any emergencies can be swiftly responded to.
- Telemedicine is available for many appointments.
- We accept almost all health plans and are happy to work with you to ensure you can get the care you need affordably.