Welcome to Burlington County Foot & Ankle Associates! If you’re looking for advanced medical care for the entire family—with a level of personal care that the giant providers can’t match—you’ve come to the right place.
Our top priority is to deliver quality care to informed patients in a comfortable and convenient setting. We have a strong focus on conservative and preventative care options—we’ll always try to keep you off the operating table in the first place, rather than recommend surgery right away like some doctors.
When you have problems with your feet, you need to turn to a podiatrist who not only stays up-to-date with latest medical practices and technology, but also listens, responds, and counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health.
We pride ourselves on offering the highest quality treatment options with a personal touch. The goal is to meet your own unique needs so you can live the lifestyle you want to live.
We treat a comprehensive range of foot and ankle conditions, including:
- All kinds of foot and ankle pain (heels, arches, the balls of the feet, ankles, arthritis, etc.)
- Structural foot deformities like bunions, hammertoes, and flat feet
- Sports-related and traumatic injuries such as sprains, strains, broken bones, shin splints, stress fractures, and more
- Skin and nail conditions, such as ingrown toenails, corns and calluses, and fungal infections
- Diabetic foot care and wound care
- Pediatric foot conditions and pain
Our advanced in-office procedures and treatments include high-arched custom orthotics.
And nobody does custom service better. That’s why we’re open late two nights a week, why all your calls to the office are answered by a human (and all after-hours calls go straight to the doctor), why we’re willing to work with you on financing to ensure you get the treatment you need in a way that’s affordable.
Nobody will work harder or go further than us to serve you. That’s a promise.