About Our Practice
Patient care is our number one concern. That’s why:
- We’re open two nights per week after 5 p.m.
- We save new patient slots so that we can see you as soon as possible—same day or next day appointments are usually available.
- All calls to the office will be answered by a human—you’ll never have to deal with an automated phone system. Calls after hours are forwarded directly to the doctor so we can be responsive at any time if there is an emergency.
- We’ve made our office a one-stop medical center for all your foot and ankle needs—pads, creams, lotions, braces, and even healthy nail polish and moisturizing socks.
- We accept nearly all forms of payment and will work with you to ensure you get the treatment you need affordably.
John DePalma, DPM
Dr. John DePalma has been serving patients at Burlington County Foot and Ankle Associates for more than 20 years. He graduated from Bishop Eustace Preparatory School and then attended Albright college. As a Sophomore, he spent some time with a cousin who practiced as a podiatrist and instantly fell in love with the profession.
He believes that all of his patients deserve the same respect and quality of care he would want his own family to receive.
Dr. DePalma is a former soccer coach, a Knight of Columbus, and is active in his church community—in fact, his fried Oreos are a staple at the annual Pine Barrens Festival in Tabernacle, NJ.
Our Mission Statement
Our practice is dedicated to keep you walking to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listen to those we are privileged to serve
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community
- Exceed your expectations
- Ensure a creative, challenging, and compassionate professional environment
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels
Info for New Patients
Your first visit to Burlington County Foot & Ankle establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. We make sure to obtain fundamental background information and medical history from you, as well as give you time to get to know your doctor and our staff.
Being well-prepared in advanced will help ensure a smooth appointment and help relieve any anxiety you might be feeling. Write down any questions you might have.
Also, you can expedite your check-in by printing, reviewing, and completing the following forms at home, then taking them with you:
Taking care of your feet is one of the core foundations of overall physical well-being. If you or someone you love is in need of podiatric care, please give us a call so we can help keep you walking for years to come.
520 Stokes Road,
Medford, NJ 08055
© Burlington County Foot & Ankle, Assoc., Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Web Design by CP Solutions.
Marketed by VMD Services.