A One-Stop Shop for Comprehensive Foot & Ankle Care
Our foot specialist pulls out all the stops to keep you walking. That includes a variety of both traditional treatments and state-of-the-art techniques, for just about any foot or ankle problem you might encounter. For example:
- Almost any kind of foot or ankle pain (including heel pain, arch pain, toe pain, arthritis, neuropathic pain, and more).
- Chronic as well as traumatic foot and ankle sports injuries (like sprains, fractures, dislocations, shin splints, and more).
- Diabetic foot and ankle conditions, including wound care, neuropathy care, and preventative measures.
- Skin and nail problems, including ingrown toenails, fungal nails, and plantar warts.
- Structural foot deformities, such as bunions, hammertoes, and flat feet.
- Children’s foot and ankle problems.
Both of our foot specialists emphasize the use of non-surgical techniques to provide healing and return you to your lifestyle whenever possible. This includes MLS laser therapy for accelerated healing and pain relief, as well as custom orthotics and a fully stocked in-office foot store loaded with essential foot care supplies like pads, creams, lotions, medicated nail polish, moisturizing socks, and much more.
If conservative therapies do not provide you the relief you deserve, or it is clear that they would not, we also provide advanced surgical treatment options.
Foot Specialists Who Put You First
Choosing a foot specialist who has all the “right” treatments will only take you so far. In order to ensure that you get the best possible care, it’s also critical that your doctors truly listen to you.
We take pride in paying close attention to our patients’ questions and concerns, and taking the time to understand where they are coming from and what their goals are. That way, we can offer personalized advice—not only on which treatments would be best, but also on how to prevent future problems and remain healthier overall!
We also have some of the most convenient and patient-friendly office policies and procedures you’ll find from any foot specialist in the Medford area:
- We’re open until 8 p.m. two nights per week.
- We save time slots for new patients, so you can normally get seen the same day or next day.
- You’ll always be greeted by a human rather than an automated system when you call during open hours.
- After-hours messages are forwarded directly to one of our foot specialists so we can respond quickly to emergencies.
- Telemedicine is available for many appointments.
- A wide variety of insurance plans are accepted, and we go the extra mile to make sure you can get the care you need without breaking the bank.