Your One-Stop Foot Clinic
At Burlington County Foot & Ankle Associates, our team keeps you walking with a range of both traditional and state-of-the-art therapies for virtually all foot and ankle conditions, including (but not limited to):
- Almost any kind of foot or ankle pain (including heel pain, arch pain, toe pain, arthritis, neuropathic pain, and more).
- Both chronic and traumatic foot and ankle sports injuries (like sprains, fractures, dislocations, shin splints, and more).
- Diabetic foot and ankle conditions, including wound care, neuropathy care, and preventative measures.
- Skin and nail problems, including ingrown toenails, fungal nails, and plantar warts.
- Structural foot deformities, such as bunions, hammertoes, and flat feet.
- Children’s foot and ankle problems.
We prioritize non-surgical, painless, and drug-free treatments whenever possible, including the use of revolutionary MLS laser therapy for accelerated healing and pain relief, as well as custom orthotics. We also have an in-office foot store that’s always well stocked with pads, creams, lotions, nail polish, moisturizing socks, and other podiatrist-approved medical supplies for your foot and ankle needs.
A Foot Clinic Where You Come First
It’s not enough to simply choose the practice with the best treatment options available, though. It’s also extremely important that the people at your clinic truly listen to your questions and concerns, take the time to understand your needs and goals, and then counsel you on the best ways to not only treat your condition, but also maintain and improve your health over the longer term.
We will take as much time as necessary to ensure we are truly providing you with the best possible recommendations. We also have many patient-friendly policies and procedures, including:
- Evening hours (until 8 p.m.) two nights per week.
- Dedicated new patient time slots—same-day and next-day appointments are usually available.
- No automated phone system—all calls are answered by a human, with after-hours messages forwarded directly to the doctor so we can be responsive to emergencies.
- Telemedicine available for many appointments.
- Accepting almost all health plans and working with you to make sure you get the treatment you need affordably.